OOTD

Alright you guys, life has officially become hectic. With work and now school starting, any free time I get is much appreciated. I apologize to the lazy days that I failed to truly appreciate and take advantage of during Summer.

That being said, let’s get back to business! Today’s OOTD post is dedicated to my outfit choice for attending the Taylor Swift 1989 Tour (Pics and Review to come soon!)

IMG_9465

For my OOTD, I decided to pair a black crop top with a high waisted skirt. The fortunate thing about this skirt is it’s comfortable and you aren’t likely to pull any Marilyn Monroe moments. Despite windy moments during the day, my skirt managed to stay in its place. Bonus! I paired it with my Steve Madden boots which are not only simple to match with everything, but the most comfortable shoes ever! Definitely worth spending that paycheck for!

Top: Forever 21

Skirt: Pacsun

Shoes: Steve Madden

7 Comments Add yours

1. itusedtobemiami says:

love the skirt; i need to get a tartan skirt for this autumn

1. Lexy says:

Thank you so much! I’m a sucker for high waisted skirts. The plaid was a bonus!

1. itusedtobemiami says:

same.. when the suede skirt trend came in this summer its like the money had already left my purse 😥

2. Lexy says:

LOL! Agreed! I actually just purchased a suede skirt too! They’re super easy to transition into fall as well so it’s nice

3. itusedtobemiami says:

i bought one in black and one in tan … no regrets!

2. The Sartorial Coquette says:

so lucky you got to see her!! this look is perfection 🙂
    thesartorialcoquette.com
    Instagram: the_ch1ara

1. Lexy says:

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me to have you check my blog out and comment. Glad you enjoyed! And YES! It was a sold-out concert too so I’m really fortunate to have even been able to go! Review and pics coming soon so stay tuned 🙂