I don’t know about you, but I have become HOOKED to Fox’s hit show, “Empire.” Even though it is filled with amazing Timbaland produced tracks, heartfelt story lines and drama to keep you saying “WTF” at the end of every episode, the one thing that keeps me wanting more is simply to see what Taraji P. Henson’s character, Cookie Lyon, is going to do next.
Now I have honestly convinced myself that Cookie is my newfound spirt animal. She’s a force to be reckoned with and can even battle Beyonce for who could be the most “flawless” ( Yes, I went there). Even with her fashion savvy attire and powerful demeanor, Cookie is a female that I think everyone should want to be like, for she is the one of the best leading female leads gracing our TV screens today.
Here’s why I think Cookie is the ultimate girl boss:
- She’s a bad ass bitch and she knows it
2. Despite her tough girl appearance, she has the biggest heart and dedication to what she cares about most: her family
3. She works hard to make a name for herself
4. She isn’t someone to be messed with
5. She knows how to “werk” every outfit
6. She isn’t afraid to tell it like it is
7. She wants to run her own empire and will stop at nothing to get it
8. She can strut like no other (Werk girl!)
9. She has the best sarcastic comebacks
10. She knows who she is and is proud of it